Hi there! At the current stage, my first draft for week 2’s team looks like this:
Ruddy
Riise Gibbs Baines
Taarabt Moses Sessegnon Nani
I’m still reconsidering Baines and Nani because of their prices. However Everton at home against looks promising against a QPR side who have had their morale dented by a 4-0 thrashing by Bolton.
I didn’t manage to BD suarez @ 14 so I’m giving him a miss since he’s away at the Emirates. As the week unfolds my team will continue to change. Will wait and see Man U’s performance this week because my BFAY and De Gea are waiting to collect their points. If De Gea does well I might take him back for Ruddy.
Meanwhile, my team for week 1 currently has a total of 33 points, with De Gea, David Silva and BFAY left. Doesn’t look to be a high scoring week for me because I made the wrong choices in downing and carroll.
Just remembered gervinho will miss the next match! So i replaced him with Aguero who might play the next match. Keeping track of his fitness level though.
Have you made any changes for week 2? Let me know!
Cheers,
Jeremiah

No comments:
Post a Comment